Combretum Lodge and Bush Camp is situated 20 km from Thabazimbi in the western bushveld of the Limpopo Province.
The lodge has 4 non-smoking chalets, sleeping a maximum of 8 adults. Each chalet has its own en-suite bathroom and is also equipped with ceiling fans and heaters.
Our non-smoking chalets consist of:
- Chalet 1: 2 x single beds, 1 x bunk bed for children, en-suite bathroom;
- Chalet 2: 1 x one double bed, en-suite bathroom, sleeper couch available for children;
- Chalet 3: 1 x king size bed, one single bed, en-suite bathroom;
- Chalet 4: 2 x three quarter beds, en-suite bathroom, sleeper couches available for children
The lapa area consists of a fire pit, braai facilities and a fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, fridge/freezer, beverage fridge, and microwave). The non-smoking entertainment area can also host 12 people seated at the dining room table for a conference. DSTV - bring own decoder.
- Linen and bath towels provided.
- One game drive per day included - 1 hour.
- Limited firewood provided
- Bring own pool towels
- Meals on request for an additional fee
NYALA BUSH CAMP
The entire camp consists of 3 tents, each with 4 single beds, sleeps 12 persons.
There is a fire pit, fully equipped kitchen (stove, oven, fridge, freeze), his and hers ablution block and an outside shower.
- No Linen, bath or swimming towels
- Limited - Firewood provided.
Facilities on site:
- Hunting (please contact us for prices)
- Bird watching
- Mountain biking
- Walking trails
- Game drives
- Swimming pool
- Dstv (Only at lodge, bring own decoder)
- Marakele National Park
- Marakele Predator Park
- Thabazimbi golf course