Shipping & ReturnsShipping costs:
Shipping cost is calculated between the pick up address and your shipping address. The system will list the available shipping methods based on your selection during checkout.
Shipping is added to all orders unless specified otherwise.
Please note: We do not ship to Post Office Boxes - please use your residential or work address.
Delivery normally takes between 5 and 10 working days. If you are in an outlying area, your order may take an additional 1 to 2 days. If a delivery is delayed for any reason, we will notify you via email.
While the couriers we use have proven themselves to be highly reliable, we do take the precaution of insuring every product that is shipped. Should a product not be delivered or arrive damaged, please contact us immediately so we can arrange the shipping of a replacement product, or a refund.
Should a product not be available immediately, the customer will be contacted and given the option of a refund or placing a back order for the product. Because we strive to offer an extensive range of products to the public, including unusual and hard to source products, some of our products have a lead time before the order can be shipped.
Returns Policy (non-faulty products):
If a client is not satisfied with a purchase, it can be returned within seven days of the delivery for a full refund, less the shipping costs and a restocking fee.
A full refund will only be issued if products are returned unopened and with all packaging, manuals, warranty cards, accessories and other material, of any nature, that were part of the original purchase. Sealed products attract a 10% restocking fee - should an opened product be returned, or a product is returned without any of these items, a 15% re-stocking fee will be charged. Additionally, goods need to be returned in a resalable condition.
Software and consumables can only be returned if they have not been opened.
All products being shipped back to us must be repackaged into their original packaging. Should a product be damaged while being shipped to our offices we will not be liable for the damages. We therefore recommend that you insure your products when shipping them back to us, and make sure that they are properly packaged.
Returns / Warranty Policy (faulty products):
We know how frustrating it is when a product is faulty, so we will do what we can to ensure that you are satisfied with your product.
- Most products are covered by the manufacturer’s original warranty, which is 1 year from the date of order, unless otherwise stated.
- Should you have a product that has failed during the warranty period, please contact us to begin the RMA process.
- Please note that the final decision on swap outs / repairs is made by the manufacturer.
- We will cover the shipping both ways if the item is exchanged.
- Should a warranty take longer than 2 business weeks (From the day we receive it) to be swapped out by the manufacturer, we will arrange a swap to an alternative product, or provide you with a credit on the website. Please note that processing the refund or sourcing an alternative may take a few days. Because most clients are willing to wait we do not automatically take this step, but if you have waited two weeks or longer please contact us and we will investigate your options.
- Data recovery is not covered by the warranty - unfortunately, hard drives and other storage devices do fail, so please ensure important data is backed up.
- For important work data we can arrange data recovery through a 3rd party and this will be billed for independently. We will not take any responsibility for damage to drives or data recovered by a 3rd party.
- Products will be credited against their current or most recent retail price. Should a product be end of line, the credit amount will be sufficient to purchase a product of equivalent or better specifications.